1.1. Section 43A of the Information Technology Act, 2000;
1.2. Regulation 4 of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011 (“SPI Rules”); and
1.3. Regulation 3(1) of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011.
3. Users can access, modify, correct and eliminate the data about him/her/it which has been collected pursuant to his/her/its decision to become a User. Any grievances in relation to the information shared by the User withChicdecore may be brought to the attention ofChicdecore at email@example.com
4. For the use of the Services and purchase of Products, you may be required to pay Chicdecore with a credit card, wire transfer, or debit card throughChicdecore ’s third party payment gateway provider and such third party payment gateway provider may be required to collect certain financial information from you including, but not restricted to, your credit/debit card number or your bank account details (collectively referred to as “Financial Information”). All Financial Information collected from the Users’ byChicdecore ’s third party payment gateway providers will be used only for billing and payment processes. The verification of the Financial Information shall be accomplished only by the User through a process of authentication in which Chicdecore shall have no role to play.
5. Personal Information or Financial Information shall be collected byChicdecore for one or more of the following reasons:
5.1. To identify the User, to understand his/her/its needs and resolve disputes, if any;
5.2. To set up, manage and offer products and to enhance the Services to meet the User’s requirements;
5.3. To provide ongoing service;
5.4. To meet legal and regulatory requirements;
5.5. To resolve technical issues and troubleshoot problems;
5.6. To aidChicdecore in collecting monies from Users for transactions carried out on the Website or Mobile Applications;
5.7. To keep Users apprised ofChicdecore ’s (or third parties’) promotions and offers;
5.8. To customize User experience;
5.9. To detect and protectChicdecore from error, fraud and other criminal activities;
6. The Financial Information collected from the Users is transacted through secure digital platforms of approved payment gateways that are under encryption, thereby complying with reasonably expected technology standards. While Chicdecore shall make reasonable endeavours to ensure that the User’s Personal Information and the Financial Information is duly protected by undertaking security measures prescribed under applicable laws, the User is strongly advised to exercise discretion while providing Personal Information or Financial Information while using the Services given that the Internet is susceptible to security breaches.
7. Due to the communications standards on the Internet, when a User visits the Website,Chicdecore automatically receives the uniform resource locator of the site from which such User visits the Website, details of the website such User is visiting on leaving the Website, the internet protocol (“IP”) address of each User’s computer operating system, type of web browser the User is using, email patterns, and the name of the User’s internet service provider. This information is used solely to analyze overall User trends and to help Chicdecore in improving its Services. Please note that the link between the User’s IP address and the User’s personally identifiable information is not shared with third parties without such User’s permission or except when required by law or to provide or facilitate the User with the Services. Notwithstanding the above, the User acknowledgesChicdecore ’s right to share some of the aggregate findings, including the Personal Information provided by the Users in an unidentifiable form, and not the specific data with advertisers, sponsors, investors, strategic partners, and others in order to help grow the business. The amount of information sent to Chicdecore depends on the settings of the web browser used by the User to access the Platforms. The User may refer to the browser used if the User wishes to learn what information is provided toChicdecore .
8. The Website and the Mobile Applications use temporary cookies to store certain data. Chicdecore does not store personally identifiable information in the cookies. Information collected by Chicdecore , by any means whatsoever, that does not personally identify the User as an individual (such as patterns of utilization described above) is exclusively owned byChicdecore and may be used by Chicdecore and third-party service providers for technical administration of the Websites, Mobile Applications, user administration, research, development, and other purposes. Additionally,Chicdecore may sell or otherwise transfer such research, statistical or intelligence data in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form to its parent company, group companies, subsidiaries, associates, affiliates, suppliers, vendors, sister concerns and other third parties (collectively referred to as “Other Parties”).
9. A User may set or amend his/her/its web browsers to delete or disable cookies. If a User chooses to disable cookies on his/her/its computer or mobile telecommunication device, it may impair, degrade or restrict access to certain areas of the Websites or the Mobile Applications. Merely closing the web browser should ordinarily clear all temporary cookies installed by Chicdecore . However, Users are encouraged to use the “clear cookies” functionality of their browsers to ensure deletion, asChicdecore cannot guarantee, predict or provide for the behaviour of the equipment of all the Users of the Website or the Mobile Applications, as the case may be.
10.Chicdecore may allow other companies or entities to serve advertisements to Users. These companies or entities include third party advertisement servers, advertisement agencies, advertisement technology vendors and research firms.Chicdecore may target some advertisements to Users that fit a certain general profile.Chicdecore does not use personally identifiable information to target advertisements to specific Users. In the course of serving advertisements or optimising the Services to its Users,Chicdecore may allow authorised third parties to place or recognize a unique cookie on the User’s browse
12. When a User visits or uses the Website or the Mobile Applications, Chicdecore may access, collect, monitor and/or remotely store data in relation to the User’s location, which may also include global positioning system coordinates or similar information regarding the location of the device using which the User has visited or used the Website or Mobile Application. The location data does not collect or share any personally identifiable information about the User.
13 .Chicdecore may keep records of telephone calls received from and made to Users for the purpose of administration of Services, research and development, training, business intelligence, business development, or User administration. Chicdecore may share the telephone records with third parties when required by law or when required to provide or facilitate the User with the Services.
14. Chicdecore may choose to conduct contests and surveys to collect relevant information about the Users’ preferences. These surveys and contests are optional and if the User chooses to respond, his/her/its responses will be kept anonymous. The demographic information that the User provides while availing or signing up for the Services and through any surveys or contests is used to help Chicdecore improve its services to meet the needs and preferences of Users.
16. Chicdecore has implemented security policies, rules and technical measures, as required under applicable law including firewalls, transport layer security and other physical and electronic security measures to protect the Financial Information and Personal Information that it has under its control from unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification and unlawful destruction or accidental loss. It is expressly stated that Chicdecore shall not be responsible for any breach of security or for any action of any third parties that receive Users’ personal data or events that are beyond the reasonable control of Chicdecore including, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, etc.
18 .Chicdecore may share/use Personal Information provided by Users with the Other Parties for the purposes of:
18.1. Enabling Users to enjoy the Services; or
18.2. Detecting and preventing identity theft, fraud or any other potentially illegal acts; or
18.3. Monitoring User interest; or
18.4. Processing the purchase of Products on the Website and/or Mobile Applications.
To the extent that Other Parties have access to the Personal Information,Chicdecore shall make efforts to ensure that the Other Parties treat such Personal Information at least as protectively as they treat personally identifiable information obtained from their users or members.
19. Chicdecore or the Other Parties may merge with or be acquired by another business entity. In such an event,Chicdecore and the Other Parties may be required to transfer the Personal Information to such merging or acquiring party, as the case may be. While sharing such Personal Information with the acquiring or merging entity, as the case may be,Chicdecore and the Other Parties shall make reasonable endeavors to ensure that the User’s Personal Information is duly protected by the acquiring or merging entity, as the case may be, by undertaking security measures prescribed under applicable laws.
20.Chicdecore may also disclose or transfer the personal and other information provided by Users, to any third party as a part of reorganization or a sale of the assets, division or transfer of a part or whole of the company. Any third party to which Chicdecore transfers or sells its assets will have the right to continue to use the personal and other information that Users provide to Chicdecore .
21. All Chicdecore employees and data processors, who have access to and are associated with the processing of Personal Information or Financial Information provided by Users are obliged to respect the confidentiality of every User’s Personal Information or Financial Information.
3. If you, as a Visitor, have inadvertently browsed any other pages of the Website or the Mobile Applications prior to reading the privacy statements set out herein, and you do not agree with the manner in which such information is obtained, stored or used, merely quitting the Website or the Mobile Applications should ordinarily clear all temporary cookies installed by Chicdecore . All Visitors, however, are encouraged to use the “clear cookies” functionality on their browsers to ensure such clearing or deletion, as Chicdecore cannot guarantee, predict or provide for the behaviour of the equipment of all the Visitors of the Website or the Mobile Applications.
4. If you are accessing the Website and/or the Mobile Applications from outside India, it is solely your responsibility to ensure that your access does not breach or violate any local or national law applicable in the place from where you are making the access, for the time being in force.
1. The third-party service providers with whom Chicdecore may share Personal Information or Financial Information provided by Users are not permitted to market their own services or send promotional e-mails or engage in promotional communication with the Users. Chicdecore provides all Users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential, promotional, or marketing-related communication from themselves or their partners. These settings can be found on the Website or Mobile Applications.
2. If a User wishes to remove his/her/its contact information from allChicdecore ’s lists and newsletters, the User can click on the "unsubscribe" link or follow the instructions in each e-mail message. Alternatively, the User can contact Chicdecore at firstname.lastname@example.org. Chicdecore reserves the right to limit membership based on the availability of contact information. All Users will be notified by email prior to any actions taken.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made thereunder, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Name: Mr Vinoth
Time: Mon-Sat (9:00 Hrs - 18:00 Hrs)
The policy may change from time to time, so users are requested to check it periodically.
QUERIES AND COMPLAINTS
We are committed to protect your personal information collected and processed by us and look forward to your continued support for the same. In case of any feedback or concern regarding the protection of your personal information, or any privacy-related feedback or concerns you may contact email@example.com